CONGRATULATIONS! YOU ARE ABOUT TO MAKE THINGS GENIUS
The Fingerprints Embry DevKit is a complete biometric solution that will help make your innovation the next big thing. It’s a complete box with all you need to develop and prototype your product’s biometric interface. It unlocks endless possibilities for you to use our world leading biometric technology to make any application you want genius.
SAY HELLO TO THE STANDALONE EMBEDDEDABLE BIOMETRIC SOLUTION
We have taken world leading sensors and bundled it with a standalone processor and a well proven algorithm. This devkit is prepared for any innovative application you could possibly imagine. You get superior image quality, extreme durability and industry leading performance, while securely identifying up to 50 persons without any other components needed.
- Thin and compact design for seamless integration
- Superior image quality with ultra-low power consumption
- Robust protective coating for scratch and ESD resistance
- Instant wakeup functionality with FPC OneTouch™ technology
- Industry leading matching algorithm with 3 selectable security levels
- Ready to use, pre-packed with firmware and enrollment software
- Available in IP67 water-proof version for production
- High volume supply chain available
JOIN THE EVOLUTION OF HUMAN INTERFACES.
Just connect the board to an USB port and start learning how biometrics can make your technology interact natively with your users. All the hardware is included and you get all the software you'll need to join the evolution of human interfaces. And when your innovation has evolved and you have made it genius we’ll help you go into production and the all the way to market.
- Extra identical sensor mounted in ergonomic housing
- Connects to PC or external host processor
- Powered by 5V USB (micro-USB cable included)
THE RESULT OF BILLIONS OF TOUCHES AT YOUR SERVICE.
As the world leading biometric technology company we have, over the years, built an extensive knowledge base for ongoing research and development. When you get the Fingerprints Embry DevKit you become a member of our global development community and you get all the support you need. We are here to make sure your road to making things genius is as smooth and fast as possible.
- Sensor type: Capacitive / 3D
- Matching algorithm: Distinct Area Detection (DAD)
- Verification mode: One-to-One / One-to-Many
- FRR target: 3%
- FAR target: 1/50.000
- Pixel matrix: 192 x 192 pixels / 508 dpi
- Template storage: 50 pcs / 8MB Flash memory
- Template transfer: Upload / Download
- Security configuration: Convenience / Normal / High
- Wake-up support: FPC OneTouch® finger detect functionality
- Interface: SPI (20 MHz) / UART (9600–115200 baud)
- Status indicators: 3 colors LED
- Dimensions (sensor): 11.4 x 12.2 x 0.7 mm
- Dimensions (pcb): 20 x 2.6 x 40 mm
- Operating temperature: -20 to +60 °C
- Operating humidity: ?
- ESD protection: ±30 / IEC61000-4-2 / level X / air discharge
- Wear-and-tear: > 10 million cycles at 0.6N
- Supply voltage: 1.8 Volt operation (VDD 1.8 - 3.3)
- Power consumption capture: < 70 mA @ 3.3V
- Power consumption sleep: 3.3uA @ 3.3V (excluding sensor)
- Dimensions (board): 150 x 80 mm
- Interface: SPI / UART / USB
- Supply voltage: 5/3.3V
- Power supply: USB / 5V
- MANUALFPC-EMD development board
- PRODUCT DATA SHEETFCP-BM biometric module
- PRODUCT DATA SHEETFPC-EMD development board
- PRODUCT DATA SHEETFCP1020 sensor